UP Performance Coaching (one of JCI Malta’s corporate partners) is conducting six training sessions throughout 2021. This six-part journey will help form the foundation of a leadership ethos focused on adding value where we know our strengths deliver best, while continuously sharpening our leadership skills where we see there is room for improvement.
Each workshop will last for 2 hours and will be interactive, engaging, and collaborative.
- The accountability paradox: Who is responsible for accountability? | 25 September
While an accountant can keep track and reconcile your financial history, in leadership accountability is something we can only apply to ourselves, and hardly ever to others. During this session we will consider the difference between leadership’s responsibilities and ownership of one’s behaviours, actions and results: The accountability paradox.
- E-IQ: The power of embracing emotional knowledge | 23 October
In 2016 the World Economic Forum ranked E-IQ sixth in the list of top 10 skills required to succeed in the workplace by 2020. In previous reports E-IQ had not featured. Add a global economic crisis or deadly pandemic and five years down the line E-IQ could provide many of the answers to many of the problems leaders find themselves facing on a daily basis today. During this session we will take a practical approach to enhancing the value of our own emotional intelligence on a daily basis.
- Book your space for each session individually
- All delegates will need to present a Covid-19 vaccination certificate or a negative test taken within the past 72 hours from the event
- No refunds will be given
- FREE for JCI Malta members
- €25 per session for non-members
All rights reserved. Reproduction, in whole or in part, may only be possible with the express consent of the author (UP Ltd).