Become a Corporate Member of Junior Chamber International (JCI) Malta and invest in the personal growth and leadership skills development of your employees through training, networking opportunities, and international experiences. Join our Corporate Membership!
Corporate Membership Benefits
Branding & Marketing Opportunities
- Company logo on the JCI Malta website with a link to the company website or company social media page of their choice.
- Opportunity to display one roll-up banner during a specific JCI Malta event – exclusive to one company per event.
- Opportunity to give a 5-minute opening speech during that same JCI Malta event.
- Opportunity for two people to attend that same JCI Malta event on a complimentary basis.
- Company mention in the JCI Malta event press release which will appear on the JCI website and local media.
- Opportunity to place a promotional banner (linked to the company website or social media page) on one issue of the JCI Malta newsletter.
Active Membership Benefits
One JCI Malta Membership for one year (person must be over age 18).
JCI Malta membership card for the selected member.
Gala Event Tickets
Two complimentary tickets to the JCI Malta Gala event.
Free Travel to European Event
Free travel to an international JCI event in Europe (accomodation, flights, event tickets, etc. all covered by JCI).
Corporate Membership Presentation
JCI Malta offers corporate memberships and corporate partnership opportunities to institutions and businesses, helping them to grow the next generation of leaders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Can Become a Member?
Corporate Membership in JCI Malta is open to any company, partnership, and any form of association, foundation, business chamber, organisation or body of persons registered in Malta and engaged in commercial or industrial activity in or from Malta.
How Many Employees Can Be Nominated?
A Corporate Member nominates one or more of its employees as members of the Junior Chamber International (JCI) Malta Chamber. Membership fees scale with the number of persons nominated by the Corporate Member.
Corporate Members may increase their number of employees participating in JCI Malta by taking advantage of special rates. These rates are available upon request and have been devised to encourage more members from one company to be involved in the day-to-day activities of JCI Malta.
What Are the Corporate Membership Fees?
The Corporate Membership fee is €3,000 per year to be paid in one full payment to JCI Malta to JCI Malta for the duration of the agreement (revised annually).
Corporate Members may increase their number of employees participating in JCI Malta by taking advantage of special rates. These rates are available upon request and have been devised to encourage more members from one company to be involved in the day to day activities of JCI Malta.
become a Partner
Need More Flexibility? Become a corporate Partner!
Apart from corporate memberships, JCI Malta offers even more flexibility to institutions and businesses through its corporate partnership scheme.