Leaders of Tomorrow #4 2021 – Training by UP Performance Coaching
The Leaders of Tomorrow Programme that will kick-start on the 6th March 2021 is a six-part journey will help form the foundation of a leadership ethos
UP Performance Coaching (one of JCI Malta’s corporate partners) is conducting six training sessions throughout 2021. This six-part journey will help form the foundation of a leadership ethos focused on adding value where we know our strengths deliver best, while continuously sharpening our leadership skills where we see there is room for improvement.
Each workshop will last for 2 hours and will be interactive, engaging, and collaborative.
- The power of impactful messages: From collaborative thinking to conflict resolution | 19 June
They say words can move mountains, and can help plants grow, and we all know that with the right word we can get ourselves into the new club or out of a sticky situation. During this session we take a look at how we communicate is a window into who we are, what we think of the value relationships and how we build trust.
- The accountability paradox: Who is responsible for accountability? | 25 September
While an accountant can keep track and reconcile your financial history, in leadership accountability is something we can only apply to ourselves, and hardly ever to others. During this session we will consider the difference between leadership’s responsibilities and ownership of one’s behaviours, actions and results: The accountability paradox.
- E-IQ: The power of embracing emotional knowledge | 23 October
In 2016 the World Economic Forum ranked E-IQ sixth in the list of top 10 skills required to succeed in the workplace by 2020. In previous reports E-IQ had not featured. Add a global economic crisis or deadly pandemic and five years down the line E-IQ could provide many of the answers to many of the problems leaders find themselves facing on a daily basis today. During this session we will take a practical approach to enhancing the value of our own emotional intelligence on a daily basis.
- Book your space for each session individually. The session on the 6th March will be hybrid – the first 16 people who register will attend in-person in a socially distanced environment, while any other registrants will need to follow online. All the other events are planned to be in-person sessions.
- FREE for JCI Malta members
- €25 per session or €100 for all 6 sessions for non-members
All rights reserved. Reproduction, in whole or in part, may only be possible with the express consent of the author (UP Ltd).