JCI Members share a common passion to challenge and develop themselves. JCI Training provides opportunities for JCI Members to improve themselves, realise their full potential and use those skills to improve the world around them. Every JCI activity and project is oriented to develop the skills of the individual member through a learning by doing approach to improve their leadership, teamwork, communication and project management skills amongst others.
Providing development opportunities that empower young people is an essential part of the JCI Mission. JCI Training provides opportunities for JCI Members to improve themselves and use those skills to improve the world around them. Better leaders, better citizens, better societies.
JCI Malta organises training sessions on a number of topics based on the needs of the community and members.
JCI training is:
- Inexpensive (ridiculously so, when compared to commercial rates)
- Supportive – you learn in a safe, non-judgmental environment
- Social and fun – members quickly build up a network of friendly peers
- Potentially part of your Continued Professional Development, complementing your existing career
- Personal development
- A chance to develop skills you can take back to your workplace
- An opportunity to explore alternative careers and boost your prospects
- A way to make your CV shine.
Some examples of JCI Malta Training include:
- Communication as Key toRelationshipBuildingTraining Workshop
- The Power of No Speech
- How is Social Media Changing Marketing
- Managing your Linked In account
- ….Becoming my Potential (Goal Setting)
- Conflict Management – Bridging Conflict
- Stress & Time Management
- Managing Virtual Teams
- 1+1=10; Network – Who, Why, When, How?
- Creative Thinking for Business Enterprises
- Flirting4Success, Creating Dynamic Relationships
Contact us for more information on JCI Training initiatives